Please use this to renew your current membership only!
Membership Renewal (expires 30/09/2020)
We intend to keep this information only for as long as you are a member in order that we may contact you. Your information will not be sent outside of the EEA nor passed to any third party and the Club does not carry out automated decision making.
You have further rights under the regulations (Privacy Notice pursuant to Article 13 General Data Protection Regulation):
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold on you, and how it is processed.
- You have the right to have your data corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- You have the right to erasure, that is to have your data deleted.
- You have the right to ask us halt processing your data under certain circumstances if you object to the accuracy or purpose.
- You have the right to data portability which means that you can request we send your data in a suitable data format directly to you or to a third party.
- You have the right to object to how we process your data in certain cases such as if we used it in direct marketing.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) in the UK or the designated supervisor (regulator) in the jurisdiction in the EU where you are at the time of wishing to complain.